Apple users! Heads up!
Have you ever taken a needed screenshot on your Mac only to see it temporarily in the lower corner of your desktop? This is just one of the many new features of macOS Mojave that pop up when you take a screenshot. And there is a simple remedy for it! Change your settings so that the file will go straight to your desktop with no floater.
- Press command + shift + 5
- Go to Options
- deselect Show Floating Thumbnail
How to take a screenshot on your Mac
- Press Shift + Command + 4
- Click and drag the area you want to screenshot.
- Your screenshot will be placed on your desktop. It will be listed as a png file.
For help with any Apple issues, call us at 1-800-620-5285. Karls Technology is a nationwide computer service company with offices in many major cities. This blog post was brought to you by our staff at the Denver Computer Repair Service. If you need computer repair in Denver, CO, please call or text the local office at (720) 441-6460.