We are seeking highly motivated individuals possessing excellent customer service skills to join our team of computer technicians. The Computer Technician position at our company is a mixture of a computer hardware technician and a desktop support technician.
A Computer Technician will install, troubleshoot, service and repair personal computers, network equipment such as routers, switches, cables and related network hardware at our client’s places of business or homes. You will also instruct users in the use of personal computers and networks.
This is a mid level position but if you are the right type of candidate we are willing to train to become an advanced level computer systems engineer.
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a current CompTIA A+ Certification, or be able to attain their A+ Certification within 90 days from start date.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Possess the ability to team-lift products up to 50lbs.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which can include weekends.
Orlando Computer Repair Service
Orlando, FL 32801
$36,000.00 to $44,000.00 USD Annually